Sunday, November 13, 2011

Endless Summer

The calendar may read November, but when the weather man predicts 85 degrees all weekend, it's another beach day for sure.  


With our spring suits, the water was just right.  The girls boogie boarded for awhile, while I surfed.  I can say that legitimately now, since I am off my knees and on my feet for more than half of the ride. 


I read an article the other day that claimed surfing starts out innocently enough, just like any other hobby.  A few sporadic weekend trips, then the occasional call in sick to work when the waves are good, then you lose your job, marriage, and wind up as a beach bum (the sad kind).


I can totally see how that happens.


4 comments:

  1. Jealous! BUT, I'll bet you don't have the pretty leaves all up and down your street...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No pretty leaves, just lots of stickers. They stick to your shoes and then find their way into the rugs in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes....They hurt like a son of a biscuit eater!!

    ReplyDelete