Monday, June 25, 2012

Mollie Likes Presents



Madi found this video and was more than happy to upload it.  Love that toward the end of this improv song, you hear Madi ask, "WHAT are you singing?"

I'm Madi, I like to stay on the computer a lot,
on her own computer that GG and PaPa got her,
Mollie likes presents, and that's ME, me - you know me, me, me
Don't think about me or Madi, think about my friends,
If they get hurt, think about me or Madi if we sprain our ankle,
or have to go to the doctor office,
Phineas and Ferb!
       



2 comments:

  1. This is pure awesomeness. If we still have our blogs when our kids are teenagers they are going to hate us. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's makes me laugh to hear Jonathan singing this song--we watch it at least once a week and Mollie gets mad. Sadly, she is on a mission to learn how to delete videos, but we are trying to keep her in the dark.

    ReplyDelete